Biweekly telecons are on Thursdays at 10am eastern.
Antitrust and IP awareness
- This is a TECHNICAL committee. Please familiarize yourself with these antitrust and IP guidelines for IEEE meetings.
- Report the existence of any patent claims that might be essential to implementers of any proposed standards (Potentially Essential Patents):
- Speak up now, or
- Report any essential patents of which you are personally aware to the Chair, or
- Cause a Letter of Assurance to be submitted to the IEEE-SA
Agenda (updated 2 October):
- Roll Call of Working Group Members
- You can now go into the roll call document and update your attendance.
- Repeat Announcements:
- Reminder – Next working group telecon is 18 October
- AIS Standards Workshop: Our second IEEE AIS Standards Workshop at SRI in Menlo Park, California will be 30-31 October. The meeting & registration website is: http://ais.x-in-y.com. Please sign up and register so we can get a head count to reserve the meeting room and to identify quantities of food for the meeting. Breakfast and lunch will be available in the meeting room on 30 October, and breakfast will be available on the 31st.
- AIS Standards Workshop Paper Submissions: The paper submission deadline is 12 October. The call for papers is at: easychair.org/cfp/AIS2.
- Human Computer Interaction International (HCII) Adaptive Instructional Systems Conference: If you are interested in a role on the conference board, as a session chair, or as a tutorial chair, please contact Bob Sottilare directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Officer Reports:
- Vice Chair (Eric Domeshek)
- Secretary Report (Drew Hampton)
- Treasurer Report (Jody Cockroft)
- Recruiting Coordinator Report (Ben Goldberg)
- Collaboration – ICICLE Report
- Collaboration – IEEE 9274 Report (Keith Brawner)
- Workshop agenda
- Paper reviews and revisions
- Tentative session themes, progression, and discussants
- How to join the telecon…* If you have a join.me account or want to sign up, please go to: join.me/IEEE-CAIS (need to login) If you want to join as a guest, go to join.me, and use Conference ID: 854-669-751 to join the meeting (anonymous login, but asks for your name later)
- Dial this number for voice: +1.646.307.1990 If you want to present, you will need to either: download the join.me app so I can pass control to you OR I can flip slides for you if you email me your presentation by 0800am on Thursday.