Biweekly telecons are on Thursdays at 10 a.m. Eastern.
Antitrust and IP awareness
- This is a TECHNICAL committee. Please familiarize yourself with these antitrust and IP guidelines for IEEE meetings.
- Report the existence of any patent claims that might be essential to implementers of any proposed standards (Potentially Essential Patents):
- Speak up now, or
- Report any essential patents of which you are personally aware to the Chair, or
- Cause a Letter of Assurance to be submitted to the IEEE-SA
Agenda (updated 14 November):
- Roll Call of Working Group Members
- You can now go into the roll call document and update your attendance.
- Repeat Announcements:
- Reminder – Next meeting delayed to 6 December (due to I/ITSEC last week of November).
- Human Computer Interaction International (HCII) Adaptive Instructional Systems Conference: If you are interested in a role on the conference board, as a session chair, or as a tutorial chair, please contact Bob Sottilare directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HCII AIS conference (July 26–31, 2019)
- At least three standards sessions
- Conceptual Models
- Competency Modeling
- Attempting to schedule two hour block for open meeting
- Officer Reports:
- Vice Chair (Eric Domeshek)
- Secretary Report (Drew Hampton)
- Treasurer Report (Jody Cockroft)
- Recruiting Coordinator Report (Ben Goldberg)
- Collaboration – ICICLE Report
- Collaboration – IEEE 9274 Report (Keith Brawner)
- AIS2 Review
- Related venues:
- FLAIRS-32 Special Track: Intelligent Learning Technologies — Paper submission deadline 19 November 2018
- AIS WG Policies & Procedures
- Having received no comments, P&P documentation is now official.
- How to join the telecon…* If you have a join.me account or want to sign up, please go to: join.me/IEEE-CAIS (need to login) If you want to join as a guest, go to join.me, and use Conference ID: 854-669-751 to join the meeting (anonymous login, but asks for your name later)
- Dial this number for voice: +1.646.307.1990 If you want to present, you will need to either: download the join.me app so I can pass control to you OR I can flip slides for you if you email me your presentation by 0800am on Thursday.