DC Power Transmission and Communication to DC Loads Working Group
Title: Standard for DC Power Transmission and Communication to DC Loads
Scope: This standard defines Physical Layer and Medium Access Control specifications for power supply and communication (at 9,600 bps or lower) over power lines from a DC (Direct Current) Power Source (50V or less) to multiple DC loads which are connected in 1:n multi drop bus or tree topology and supplied with DC power more than 100W by one Power transmitter.
Use-cases or Related Technical Fields
- LED System Lightnings.
- Energy control Communication for DC Loads.
- DC Power Supply and Control of the DC Electric Appliances and Devices for user convenience.
- Energy Management Communication for BEMS (Building Energy Management Systems).
- Smart Home, HEMS (Home Energy Management Systems), Smart Energy for Living.
- DC Power Supply and Loads Control for Renewable Energy Generation Systems(Solar Panel).
- DC Loads Control Communication in the DC Micro grid environment.
- Terminal Loads Control in Smart Grid.
- Demand Response.
- Communication and Power Supply to Vehicle Electric Appliances (Electric Car).
- Traffic lights, guidance light control
- Battery information/Control Communication.
- Actuation Network Terminal Control for IoT Load/Actuator Network End Nodes.
- Valves for Agriculture or Actuator Control in the Smart Farm.
- Actuator control for machine tools in the Smart Factory.
- Terminal Power Load Control and Power Supply in the Energy Saving Solution for Smart City.
SangKwon Peter Jeong, email@example.com
Changjoon Choi, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Goldberg, email@example.com