- Before submitting an application, please first check the current members to confirm that your company is not already a member of IoT Sensors Advisory Committee.
- To become a member, you will need to complete the IoT Sensors Advisory Committee Application Form via DocuSign.
- Sign the agreement on behalf of your company on DocuSign. (The person signing represents an authorized agent of the company and is authorized to sign the agreement on behalf of the company)
- When the signed agreement is received and checked for completeness, your company will receive an invoice for your membership fees.
- Participation in IoT Sensors Committee activities will commence once the membership agreement is signed.
Please note: Membership fees are on an annual basis. All members who join will be invoiced for the full year’s fees. Refer to our Structure.
- Contribute technical resource, develop standard(s), recommendations, architecture, interfaces, data, registries, and other artifacts to increase interoperability among sensor devices and reduce cybersecurity threats.
- Provide recommendations for device manufacturers, in support of cybersecurity protection as defined in the Public Law No. 116-207, Section 2, Item 4.
- Increase participation and member success across industry as IoT Sensors help guide and influence deliverables.
- Establish a network of key stakeholders as an active member within the IoT Sensors community.
- A forum for the dissemination of best practices and shared discussions on issues of conformance, performance,
certification, interoperability, cybersecurity, and other related topics.
What are the Benefits of Membership?
To see the specific benefits of membership, click here.
Who are the Current Members?
For a complete list of current IoT Sensors Advisory Committee members, click here.
If you have any questions about joining, please contact:
Email: [email protected]