- Maher, David. “On Software Standards and Solutions for a Trusted Internet of Things.” Proceedings of the 51st Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences. 2018.
- Laszka, Aron, et al. “Design and Implementation of Safe and Private Forward-Trading Platform for IoT-Based Transactive Microgrids.”
- Lombardi, Federico, et al. “A blockchain-based infrastructure for reliable and cost-effective IoT-aided smart grids.” (2018).
- Atlam, Hany F., et al. “Validation of an Adaptive Risk-based Access Control Model for the Internet of Things.” (2018).
- Rull Aixa, David. “Analysis and study of data security in the Internet of Things paradigm from a Blockchain technology approach.”
- Ali, Muhammad Salek, Massimo Vecchio, Miguel Pincheira, Koustabh Dolui, Fabio Antonelli, and Mubashir Husain Rehmani. “Applications of Blockchains in the Internet of Things: A Comprehensive Survey.” IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials (2018).
- Davor Svetinovic, “Blockchain Engineering for the Internet of Things: Systems Security Perspective.” In Proceedings of the 3rd ACM International Workshop on IoT Privacy, Trust, and Security, pp. 1-1. ACM, 2017.
- Seyoung Huh, Sangrae Cho, and Soohyung Kim. “Managing IoT devices using blockchain platform.” In Advanced Communication Technology (ICACT), 2017 19th International Conference on, pp. 464-467. IEEE, 2017.
- Karst, Jan Johan, and Guillaume Brodar. “CONNECTING MULTIPLE DEVICES WITH BLOCKCHAIN IN THE INTERNET OF THINGS”, 2017.
- Dorri, Ali, Salil S. Kanhere, and Raja Jurdak. “Towards an Optimized BlockChain for IoT.” In Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Internet-of-Things Design and Implementation, pp. 173-178. ACM, 2017.
- Fremantle, Paul, Benjamin Aziz, and Tom Kirkham. “Enhancing IoT Security and privacy with distributed ledgers (a position paper).” In IoTBDS 2017: 2nd Interantional Conference on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security. SCITEPRESS–Science and Technology Publications, 2017.
- Shafagh, Hossein, Anwar Hithnawi, and Simon Duquennoy. “Towards Blockchain-based Auditable Storage and Sharing of IoT Data.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1705.08230 (2017).
- Boudguiga, Aymen, Nabil Bouzerna, Louis Granboulan, Alexis Olivereau, Flavien Quesnel, Anthony Roger, and Renaud Sirdey. “Towards Better Availability and Accountability for IoT Updates by means of a Blockchain.” In IEEE Security & Privacy on the Blockchain (IEEE S&B 2017) an IEEE EuroS&P 2017 and Eurocrypt 2017 affiliated workshop. 2017.
- Prabhu, Karthik, and Keerthi Prabhu. “CONVERGING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WITH THE INTERNET OF THINGS.” International Education and Research Journal 3, no. 2 (2017).
- Conoscenti, Marco, Antonio Vetrò, and Juan Carlos De Martin. “Peer to Peer for Privacy and Decentralization in the Internet of Things.” 1-3, 2017.
- Ali Dorri, Salil S. Kanhere, Raja Jurdak, and Praveen Gauravaram. “Blockchain for IoT security and privacy: The case study of a smart home.” In Pervasive Computing and Communications Workshops (PerCom Workshops), 2017 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 618-623. IEEE, 2017.
- Red, Val A. “Practical comparison of distributed ledger technologies for IoT.” In SPIE Defense+ Security, pp. 102060G-102060G. International Society for Optics and Photonics, 2017.
- Ouaddah, Aafaf, Anas Abou Elkalam, and Abdellah Ait Ouahman. “Towards a Novel Privacy-Preserving Access Control Model Based on Blockchain Technology in IoT.” In Europe and MENA Cooperation Advances in Information and Communication Technologies, pp. 523-533. Springer International Publishing, 2017.
- Qi, Renming, Chen Feng, Zheng Liu, and Nezih Mrad. “Blockchain-Powered Internet of Things, E-Governance and E-Democracy.” In E-Democracy for Smart Cities, pp. 509-520. Springer Singapore, 2017.
- Lee, Jong-Hyouk, and Hyoungshick Kim. “Security and Privacy Challenges in the Internet of Things.” (2017), IEEE Consumer Electronics Magazine, Volume: 6, Issue: 3, July 2017, pp. 134 – 136.
- Vermesan, Ovidiu, et al. “Internet of robotic things: converging sensing/actuating, hypoconnectivity, artificial intelligence and IoT Platforms.” Cognitive hyperconnected digital transformation: internet of things intelligence evolution. 2017. 1-35.
- Ghuli, Poonam, Urvashi Priyam Kumar, and Rajashree Shettar. “A Review on Blockchain Application for Decentralized Decision of Ownership of IoT Devices.” Advances in Computational Sciences and Technology 10.8 (2017): 2449-2456.
- Halpin, Harry, and Marta Piekarska. “Introduction to Security and Privacy on the Blockchain.” Security and Privacy Workshops (EuroS&PW), 2017 IEEE European Symposium on. IEEE, 2017.
- Simić, Miloš, Goran Sladić, and Branko Milosavljević. “A Case Study IoT and Blockchain powered Healthcare.”, The 8th PSU-UNS International Conference on Engineering and Technology (ICET-2017), Novi Sad, Serbia, June 8-10, 2017 University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Technical Sciences.
- Outchakoucht, Aissam, Hamza Es-Samaali, and Jean Philippe Leroy. “Dynamic Access Control Policy based on Blockchain and Machine Learning for the Internet of Things.” INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF ADVANCED COMPUTER SCIENCE AND APPLICATIONS 8.7 (2017): 417-424.
- Polyzos, George C., and Nikos Fotiou. “Blockchain-assisted Information Distribution for the Internet of Things.” 2017 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI). IEEE, 2017.
- Walker, Michael A., et al. “PlaTIBART: a platform for transactive IoT blockchain applications with repeatable testing.” Proceedings of the 4th Workshop on Middleware and Applications for the Internet of Things. ACM, 2017
- Sharma, Pradip Kumar, Mu-Yen Chen, and Jong Hyuk Park. “A Software Defined Fog Node based Distributed Blockchain Cloud Architecture for IoT.” IEEE Access (2017).
- Bergquist, Jonatan, and Aron Laszka. “On the Design of Communication and Transaction Anonymity in Blockchain-Based Transactive Microgrids.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1709.09601 (2017).
- Chen, Jollen. “Flowchain: A Distributed Ledger Designed for Peer-to-Peer IoT Networks and Real-time Data Transactions.” (2017).
- Xu, Quanqing, et al. “A Blockchain-Based Storage System for Data Analytics in the Internet of Things.” New Advances in the Internet of Things 715 (2017): 119.
- Buccafurri, Francesco, et al. “Overcoming Limits of Blockchain for IoT Applications.” Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Availability, Reliability and Security. ACM, 2017.
- Liao, Chun-Feng, et al. “On design issues and architectural styles for blockchain-driven IoT services.” Consumer Electronics-Taiwan (ICCE-TW), 2017 IEEE International Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Kshetri, Nir. “Can Blockchain Strengthen the Internet of Things?” IT Professional 19.4 (2017): 68-72.
- Yang, Tianyu, et al. “Applying blockchain technology to decentralized operation in future energy internet.” Energy Internet and Energy System Integration (EI2), 2017 IEEE Conference on. IEEE, 2017.
- Mariacristina, R. (2017). Smart district through IoT and Blockchain. In ICRERA (pp. 462-467).
- Li, Zhetao, et al. “Consortium Blockchain for Secure Energy Trading in Industrial Internet of Things.” IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (2017).
- Mannheim University, Department of Information System, “A comprehensive literature review on the Blockchain as a technological enabler for innovation” work in progress
- Dorri, Ali, Salil S. Kanhere, and Raja Jurdak. “Blockchain in internet of things: Challenges and Solutions.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1608.05187 (2016).
- Konstantinos Christidis and Michael Devetsikiotis. “Blockchains and Smart Contracts for the Internet of Things”, IEEE Access 4 (2016): 2292-2303.
- Arshdeep Bahga, and Vijay K. Madisetti. “Blockchain Platform for Industrial Internet of Things.” Journal of Software Engineering and Applications 9, no. 10 (2016): 533.
- Boohyung Lee, and Jong-Hyouk Lee. “Blockchain-based secure firmware update for embedded devices in an Internet of Things environment.” The Journal of Supercomputing (2016): 1-16.
- N. G. Yatskiv, and S. V. Yatskiv. “Perspectives of the Usage of Blockchain Technology in the Internet of Things”, Scientific bulletin NLTU in Ukraine, Vol. 26, no. 8 (2016): 381-387.
- Mayra Samaniego, and Ralph Deters. “Using Blockchain to push Software-Defined IoT Components onto Edge Hosts.” In Proceedings of the International Conference on Big Data and Advanced Wireless Technologies, p. 58. ACM, 2016.
- Mayra Samaniego, and Ralph Deters. “Blockchain as a Service for IoT.” In Internet of Things (iThings) and IEEE Green Computing and Communications (GreenCom) and IEEE Cyber, Physical and Social Computing (CPSCom) and IEEE Smart Data (SmartData), 2016 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 433-436. IEEE, 2016.
- Zhang, Yu, and Jiangtao Wen. “The IoT electric business model: Using blockchain technology for the internet of things.” Peer-to-Peer Networking and Applications (2016): 1-12.
- Sun, Jianjun, Jiaqi Yan, and Kem ZK Zhang. “Blockchain-based sharing services: What blockchain technology can contribute to smart cities”, Financial Innovation 2, no. 1 (2016): 26.
- Malviya, Hitesh. “How Blockchain Will Defend IOT.” (2016).
- Kim, Henry M. “IoT and Blockchain Aware Ontologies for Supply Chain Provenance.” (2016).
- Biswas, Kamanashis, and Vallipuram Muthukkumarasamy. “Securing Smart Cities Using Blockchain Technology”, In High Performance Computing and Communications; IEEE 14th International Conference on Smart City; IEEE 2nd International Conference on Data Science and Systems (HPCC/SmartCity/DSS), 2016 IEEE 18th International Conference on, pp. 1392-1393. IEEE, 2016.
- Atzori, Marcella. “Blockchain-Based Architectures for the Internet of Things: A Survey.” (2016).
- Conoscenti, Marco, Antonio Vetrò, and Juan Carlos De Martin. “Blockchain for the Internet of Things: a Systematic Literature Review.”, The Third International Symposium on Internet of Things: Systems, Management and Security (IOTSMS-2016), Agadir, Morocco, Nov. 2016, 1-6.
- Koonce, Lance. “The Wild, Distributed World: Get Ready for Radical Infrastructure Changes, from Blockchains to the Interplanetary File System to the Internet of Things.” Intellectual Property & Technology Law Journal 28, no. 10 (2016): 3.
- Xu, Andi, Mi Li, Xin Huang, Nian Xue, Jie Zhang, and Qiankun Sheng. “A Blockchain Based Micro Payment System for Smart Devices.” Signature 256, no. 4936: 115, 2016.
- Huberman, Bernardo A. “Ensuring Trust and Security in the Industrial IoT, Ubiquity symposium, Ubiquity 2016, no. January (2016): 2.
- Foukia, Noria, David Billard, and Eduardo Solana. “PISCES: A framework for privacy by design in IoT.” In Privacy, Security and Trust (PST), 2016 14th Annual Conference on, pp. 706-713. IEEE, 2016.
- Robert, Jérémy, Sylvain Kubler, and Yves Le Traon. “Micro-billing framework for IoT: Research & Technological foundations.” In Future Internet of Things and Cloud (FiCloud), 2016 IEEE 4th International Conference on, pp. 301-308. IEEE, 2016.
- Sangpetch, Orathai, and Akkarit Sangpetch. “Security Context Framework for Distributed Healthcare IoT Platform.” In International Conference on IoT Technologies for HealthCare, pp. 71-76. Springer, Cham, 2016.
- Huckle, Steve, Rituparna Bhattacharya, Martin White, and Natalia Beloff. “Internet of things, blockchain and shared economy applications.” Procedia Computer Science 98 (2016): 461-466.
- Ferrag, Mohamed Amine, Leandros A. Maglaras, Helge Janicke, and Jianmin Jiang. “Authentication Protocols for Internet of Things: A Comprehensive Survey.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1612.07206 (2016).
- Ouaddah, Aafaf, Anas Abou Elkalam, and Abdellah Ait Ouahman. “FairAccess: a new Blockchain‐based access control framework for the Internet of Things.” Security and Communication Networks 9, no. 18 (2016): 5943-5964.
- Mayra Samaniego, and Ralph Deters. “Hosting virtual IoT resources on edge-hosts with blockchain.” In Computer and Information Technology (CIT), 2016 IEEE International Conference on, pp. 116-119. IEEE, 2016.
- Yu Zhang, and Jiangtao Wen. “An IoT electric business model based on the protocol of BitCoin.” In Intelligence in Next Generation Networks (ICIN), 2015 18th International Conference on, pp. 184-191. IEEE, 2015.
- Gaurav, Kumar, Pravin Goyal, Vartika Agrawal, and Shwetha Lakshman Rao. “IoT Transaction Security.”
Sanjay Panikkaretal, ADEPT: An IoT Practitioner Perspective, Jan. 2015
- Paul Brody, and Veena Pureswaran. “Device democracy: Saving the future of the internet of things.” IBM, July 2015.
- Veena, Pureswaran, Sanjay Panikkar, Sumabala Nair, and Paul Brody. “Empowering the Edge-Practical Insights on a Decentralized Internet of Things.” IBM Institute for Business Value 17 (2015).
- Hao Zhang, “A Peer to Peer Security Protocol for the Internet of Things: Secure Communication for the Sensible Things Platform”, Master’s Thesis, Mid Sweden University, 2014.
- Wörner, Dominic, and Thomas von Bomhard. “When your sensor earns money: exchanging data for cash with Bitcoin.” In Proceedings of the 2014 ACM International Joint Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing: Adjunct Publication, pp. 295-298. ACM, 2014.
- Noyen, Kay, Dirk Volland, Dominic Wörner, and Elgar Fleisch. “When money learns to fly: Towards sensing as a service applications using bitcoin.” arXiv preprint arXiv:1409.5841 (2014).