Global Multidisciplinary Participation
The program is open to professionals representing small or multi-national entities including hospitals, bio/pharma/medical device manufacturers, government/regulatory agencies, technology developers (hardware and software), academia, and any progressive thinker interested in driving trust in adoption of telehealth as a system of health care. Participants include but are not limited to:
- Cybersecurity providers
- Government regulatory and research institutions
- Health insurance providers
- Hospital/health systems
- Industry associations, consortia, and alliances
- Mobile healthcare providers
- Technology developers (robotics, AI/ML, blockchain/DLT, IoTs, etc)
- Telecommunications companies
- Patient advocacy
- Pharmaceutical/biotech research company
- Connected wireless medical device developers/manufacturers
Participation in the IEEE SA Transforming the Telehealth Paradigm IC program is open. If you would like to get involved as a volunteer participant, please write to [email protected] to express your interest.
If you would like to suggest topical areas that should be explored and/or underwrite to support any of the program’s engagement activities, please write to Maria Palombini, Director, Healthcare and Life Science Global Practice, [email protected].