IEEE P3195 - IEEE Ontology Standards Working Group (OSWG)
Approved Project Authorization Requests:
- P3195 Requirements for a Mid-Level Ontology and Extensions
- Specifies the requirements for a mid-level ontology and for the creation of conforming extensions and modules (i.e., subsets) therefrom. A mid-level ontology is a set of well-defined terms and relations used across multiple domains, which enables conforming extensions for specific domains or applications. It extends from (and conforms to) a top-level ontology. See PAR for P3195
- P3195.1 Common Core Ontology (CCO) (Conforms to ISO/IEC-JTC1-21838-2 Basic Formal Ontology
- Defines a mid-level ontology that specifies a set of well-defined terms and relations commonly used across multiple domains. It enables conforming extension ontologies to re-use these terms and introduce only the more specific terms and relations of their respective domains. See PAR for P3195.1.
- P3195.1.1 Cyber Ontology
- Defines a conforming domain extension of P3195.1 Standard for Common Core Ontology. It specifies well-defined terms and relations for the domain of Cyber, which are too specific to be included in the Common Core Ontology. See PAR for P3195.1.1
- P3195.1.2 Person Ontology
- Defines a conforming domain extension of P3195.1 Standard for Common Core Ontology. It specifies well-defined terms and relations for the domain of Cyber, which are too specific to be included in the Common Core Ontology. See PAR for P3195.1.2
Parallel IEEE SA Open-Source Projects (must open free IEEE account to access):
Any questions, please contact chair at email@example.com.
Next meeting 11 Oct 2023 at 1:00 PM 1 hr (UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) 1 hr.
Ways to Join:
Join by meeting number
Meeting number (access code): 2337 137 6578
Meeting password: MvJiEMr9C63
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-646-992-2010,,23371376578## United States Toll (New York City)
+1-213-306-3065,,23371376578## United States Toll (Los Angeles)
Join by phone
+1-646-992-2010 United States Toll (New York City)
+1-213-306-3065 United States Toll (Los Angeles)
Global call-in numbers
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 22.214.171.124 and enter your meeting number.
James Schoening, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jonathan Goldberg, email@example.com