Smart Device Standards Committee (CTS/SDSC)
- Develop and maintain standards, recommended practices and guidelines for smart devices in the general sense, including but not limited to smart phones, wearables, vehicular modules and smart sensors etc, and corresponding software, hardware and applications in a variety of scenarios.
- Employ an open and accredited process, advocate them on a global basis and contribute to ecosystems concerned.
- Its technical scope is intended to be flexible and is ultimately determined by the sum of its approved PARs.
Work with global partners to promote innovation, standardization and ecosystem in smart device industry
- Technology Innovation
- Standard Development
- Industry & Academia Collaboration
- Ecosystem & Commercialization
Chair: Xiaohui Liu
Vice Chair: Gan Guo
Secretary: Zhenning Shi
Voting Member: Yunhong Zhang
Voting Member: Weidong Huang