Active Working Groups and Projects
- IEEE P1901 – Standard for Broadband over Power Line Networks: Medium Access Control and Physical Layer Specifications (Revision of IEEE 1901-2010)
- IEEE P1901.1.1 – Standard Test Procedures for IEEE 1901.1 Standard for Medium Frequency (less than 15 MHz) Power Line Communications for Smart Grid Applications. Approved 2020-06-04, awaiting publication.
- IEEE P2030.5 – Standard for Smart Energy Profile Application Protocol (Revision of IEEE 2030.5-2018)
- IEEE P2847 – DC Power Transmission and Communication to DC Loads
- IEEE P2893 – Flexible Optical Service Unit (OSUFlex) of Optical Transport Network (OTN) in power systems
- IEEE P2413.1 – Standard for a Reference Architecture for Smart City (RASC)