Amendment to IEEE Std 1547-2018 to provide more flexibility for adoption of abnormal operating performance Category III
IEEE Std 1547-2018 defines the performance and functional capability requirements for DER connected with the Area Electric Power Systems (Area EPS). This amendment revises the ranges of allowable trip clearing time settings in Table 13 for DERs in abnormal operating performance category III to allow wider ranges that can broaden and simplify the adoption of the standard. In addition, the related informative figure H.9 is revised accordingly.
For further details, refer to https://standards.ieee.org/project/1547a.html.
The approved PAR is available here: https://development.standards.ieee.org/myproject-web/public/view.html#pardetail/7158.
- Sep 19, 2019 1st WG Meeting (minutes are available on iMeet here)
- Sep 23 – Oct 23, 2019 Formation of ballot group / ballot invitation
- Sep 26, 2019 2nd WG meeting and approval of Initial Ballot Draft by conference Call (minutes are available on iMeet here)
- Oct 4 – Oct 17, 2019 Mandatory Editorial Coordination (MEC)
- Oct 18 – Oct 25, 2019 Approval of Entering Initial Ballot at SCC21 meeting1
- Oct 28 – Nov 29, 2019 Initial Ballot
- Dec 2 – Dec 13, 2019 Ballot resolution (CRT within WG)
- Dec 17-31, 2019 Recirculation 1
- Jan 24, 2020 Approval by SCC21 Officers
- Jan 24, 2020 Submission to RevCom
- Mar 6-7, 2020 Approval by RevCom and SASB
- April 2020 Publication of the Amendment (Access via Subscription / Buy this Standard)