IEEE Test Technology Standards Committee (TTSC)
Scope of the TTSC:
The TTSC shall promote the development of Standards in the Test industry. Such standards are beneficial to:
- IP (Intellectual Property component), IC (Integrated Circuit), board, and system designers;
- ATE (Automated Test Equipment) tool and equipment vendors;
- and developers and users of automation tools.
These standards provide a mechanism for defining common semantics.
Who should join, and why?:
In today’s technological environment, standards play a critical role in product development and market competitiveness. Participation in TTSC is encouraged from anyone with an interest in the development or application of test standards in the fields described above. Please refer to our Projects page for information on the standards projects we are supporting.
See our Members page for joining instructions.
Ian McIntosh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Adam Cron, email@example.com
Ric Dokken, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom Thompson, email@example.com
- IEEE SA Policies and Procedures: https://standards.ieee.org/content/ieee-standards/en/about/policies/index.html
- Guidelines for Participant Behavior:
- TTSC Policies and Procedures: https://ieee.app.box.com/v/PandP-C-TT
- TTSC iMeetCentral Workspace for members: https://ieee-sa.imeetcentral.com/ttsc/
- TTSC "Grouper" site (legacy): https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/ttsg/
- TTSC on IEEE-SA myProject: https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site
- Add "C/TT" to your interests
- Baseline documents for preparing Working Group P&Ps: https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/audcom/bops.html