IEEE Test Technology Standards Committee (TTSC)
Scope of the TTSC:
The TTSC shall promote the development of Standards in the Test industry. Such standards are beneficial to:
- IP (Intellectual Property component), IC (Integrated Circuit), board, and system designers;
- ATE (Automated Test Equipment) tool and equipment vendors;
- and developers and users of automation tools.
These standards provide a mechanism for defining common semantics.
Who should join, and why?:
See our Members page for joining instructions.
- IEEE SA Policies and Procedures: https://standards.ieee.org/content/ieee-standards/en/about/policies/index.html
- Guidelines for Participant Behavior:
- TTSC Policies and Procedures: https://ieee.app.box.com/v/PandP-C-TT
- TTSC iMeetCentral Workspace for members: https://ieee-sa.imeetcentral.com/ttsc/
- TTSC “Grouper” site (legacy): https://grouper.ieee.org/groups/ttsg/
- TTSC on IEEE-SA myProject: https://development.standards.ieee.org/my-site
- Add “C/TT” to your interests
- Baseline documents for preparing Working Group P&Ps: https://standards.ieee.org/about/sasb/audcom/bops.html
Ian McIntosh, email@example.com
Adam Ley, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Wahl, email@example.com
Tom Thompson, firstname.lastname@example.org