This program is open to a variety of stakeholders including sensors manufacturers, software providers (cybersecurity, communication protocols, and applications), test laboratories, US regulators, integrators, and academia.
- Contribute technical resource, develop standard(s), recommendations, architecture, interfaces, data, registries, and other artifacts to increase interoperability among sensor devices and reduce cybersecurity threats.
- Provide recommendations for device manufacturers, in support of cybersecurity protection as defined in the Public Law No. 116-207, Section 2, Item 4.
- Increase participation and member success across industry as IoT Sensors help guide and influence deliverables.
- Establish a network of key stakeholders as an active member within the IoT Sensors community.
- A forum for the dissemination of best practices and shared discussions on issues of conformance, performance,
certification, interoperability, cybersecurity, and other related topics.
The participating companies will be able to realize several benefits: